Listoke House and Gardens are situated on the Ballymakenny Road, Drogheda, County Louth. The Edwardian Garden are complete with grass tennis court and stand sentinel to another era.
The owners of Listoke are welcoming and eager to share their precious haven and vast knowledge. Patrick & Patricia Barrow have had the gardens open to the public now for many summers. They have recently been joined at Listoke by their daughter and son in-law Juliet and Raymond Gogan and their 4 boys. Juliet and Raymond have brought new life to Listoke by rebuilding on the foundations of the original Georgian house (Listoke House) which was demolished in 1958. The new house is very much in keeping with the surrounding buildings in the courtyard.
As well as being a beautiful relaxing place to visit, Listoke is also available for Weddings, Meetings and other social occassions.
Please do come and join us, take in the lovely art work in the Gallery, stroll through the Gardens, browse in the Garden Shop and enjoy refreshments in the Pavillion Tearooms.
Also here at Listoke House is the Listoke Distillery and Gin School, both housed in the beautiful courtyard.